Lake Winni Overnight Music Camp
Founded in 2005, the Lake Winni Overnight Music Camp is the only non-competitive Summer Music and Recreational Camp for musicians ages 10-18. The mission of the music camp is to create long-lasting musical friendships. We accept no more than 60 students; no auditions are required. We are one of the only Summer Music Programs that continues to grow year after year because our program focuses on ensemble playing and collaboration. Our Faculty are a diverse set of musicians and music teachers that have been working with young musicians in both private and public education for over 30 years. If you are looking for a rewarding Summer Music Program that focuses on the positive aspects of musical and social collaboration, then sign up now!
Registration for the 2017 Camp Season is now open! Download the Registration Form.
- Week One: July 23-29, 2017
- Week Two: August 6-12, 2017
Music at Mead Base Concert Series
Music at Mead Base features live music with Internationally-Renowned performers in the intimate and beautiful surroundings of the Sandwich Mountains, the southernmost entry to the White Mountain National Forest (WMNF). Concerts are held in the Farmhouse which has been completely restored by the Friends of Mead Base. Tickets are $15 for inside seats and $5 for outside. BYOB.
- May 19th, 2017—Let's Swing with Clyde Bisbee & The Wheelhouse Revelers
- June 23rd, 2017—The Craig Jaster Trio
- July TBA, 2017—Hot Hot Hot! Latin Night with the Tom Robinson Trio and special guest artists
- August 26th, 2017—The Jon Lorentz Quartet
- September TBA, 2017—The return of Fred Haas and the Tom Robinson Trio!